A full strip back structural renovation and extension project.
This property is in a heritage conservation area. Meaning a full demolition of the property was not granted. The front facade and rooms were to remain. The Blitz team worked with the heritage conditions to restore and revamp the old home to provide new life.
Through our pre construction processes the work involved was property inspected and the scope of works determined to provide a fixed price proposal. Everything we build is with passion and longevity in mind. All existing structural elements were upgraded to suit current building codes and standards.
This beautiful home features:
- Restored heritage elements, cladding, shingles and windows.
- Premium oak flooring throughout
- Raked ceilings lined with ‘v’ joint boards in kitchen, alfresco and soffits throughout.
- Private external entertaining and bbq area
- Renovated pool and landscaping
- Gas fireplace feature with recessed tv and ceiling speakers throughout
- Hardwood decking
- Stegbar ‘alumiere’ range aluminium windows with thermal glass
- Prestige kitchen and laundry with shaker profile doors and premium stone bench and Splashback.
- Rear access parking area with automated gate.
- Velux skylights and raked windows throughout flowing in natural light.